Leave Insulation Removal to the Professionals
- Removing old insulation may seem like an easy DIY task, but there are several risks involved:
- Fiberglass batts may cause skin irritation.
- Pests may have infested old insulation, causing disease to spread.
- Mold and mildew buildup may be present.
- You might risk damaging your exterior walls or attic space if insulation is removed haphazardly.
- Proper disposal is vital for protecting the planet.
- Blown-in cellulose and other forms of insulation may produce dust that is harmful to breathe in.
For this reason, we recommend leaving all of your insulation removal needs to the experts at EnergySmart. We offer affordable services and quick turnarounds to get you moving on your commercial or residential building remodel.